School Improvement Priorities
The school leadership at St Mary's continually looks to improve the quality of learning and teaching provided for the children here at school. Following thorough self-evaluation the school has identified the following areas as school improvement priorities.
School Improvement Areas for 2018/2019
1. To raise standards of writing particularly in KS1 and across the school.
2. To continue to improve attainment and progress in mathematics for all pupils.
3. To review and redevelop the whole school curriculum so it is purposeful, broad and rich.
4. To promote well-being of staff and pupils
School Improvement Areas for 2019/2020
1. To review and redevelop the whole school curriculum so it is purposeful, broad and rich.
2. To promote well-being of staff and pupils
3. To develop the role of the subject leader so that standards are high across all areas of the curriculum.
4. To close the gap in attainment between boys and girls particularly by the end of EYFS and KS1 and particularly in reading and writing.