ST MARY’S NURSERY
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS!
Although nursery is closed, we are still very much open behind the scenes and still taking bookings for next year! Unfortunately, we are unable to offer parent tours of the school and nursery at the moment but if you wish to make an enquiry, please phone the school on 01257 262811 or e-mail email@example.com
St. Mary’s nursery is a vibrant, happy, friendly pre-school class catering for children from the age of 3. We have a teacher led and highly qualified early years staff in a classroom environment. Nursery also has a separate quiet/reading room and free flow access to the outdoor areas and garden.
Nursery is open Monday – Friday 8:45am to 3:15pm in term time
Full day and half day sessions available
- Morning session 8:45am – 11:45am
- Afternoon session 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Lunchtime can also be included.
Before and After school club on site caters for children age 3 - 11.
- Session times 7:45am – 8:45am and 3:15pm – 5:45 pm
- Nursery vouchers accepted
- 3 year old funded spaces up to 15 hours and 30 hour (these can be split with another childcare setting)
- Tax free childcare payments accepted
- £4 per hour to top up funding