Welcome to Our Nursery Information Page
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer parent tours of the school and nursery at the moment but if you wish to make an enquiry, please phone the school on 01257 262811 or e-mail email@example.com.
In the meantime, please take a look at our Nursery welcome video!
St. Mary’s nursery is a vibrant, happy, friendly pre-school class catering for children from the age of 3. We have a teacher led and highly qualified early years staff in a classroom environment. Nursery also has a separate quiet/reading room and free flow access to the outdoor areas and garden.
Nursery is open Monday – Friday 8:45am to 3:15pm, term time only (38 weeks per year) dates as dictated by school calendar
Full and half day sessions available
- Morning session 8:45am – 11:45am
- Afternoon session 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Lunchtime is included automatically for full day places and can be added on to a morning session.
Before and After school club on site caters for children from Nursery through to Year 6
- Session times 7:45*a.m. – 8:45 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- *early bird breakfast club on offer from 7.30 a.m.
- Nursery vouchers accepted
- 3 year old funded spaces up to 15 hours and 30 hour (these can be split with another childcare setting)
- Tax free childcare payments accepted
- £4 per hour to top up funding